Transform~!!

Hello.

My name is Small Brain. And here are my friends, Black Beard, Big Foot and Iron Man.

:)

Anyways, I've randomly come across a clip for the new franchise of Transformer cartoons? It starts from the Transformers movie, where the whole world assumes that it's okay to have autobots and decepticons roaming around the city. In fact, the next day after their great battle in the city, their existance has become an everyday occurance. What a wonderfully accepting city :)
In terms of the drawing style, it's funny how angular they look. And the way the humans are drawn makes them more and more out of proportion. LOL...... I guess it's the "American" drawing styles these days.

Well, if you're interested in , check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ip3BTLBRXk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGD_aV6Y2L4

I say they producers just come up with more and more ways to keep us young generations suckered in :P

On another note, I would like to kick the person who gave the authorisation rights to create the "Deal or No Deal" arcade game. See below:
Personally I didn't like the show, and also the fact that it was so lame with Andrew O'keefe hosting it. I don't see anyone who would be interested in playing it, but I could be wrong :) ... prove me wrong if you dare.

Over ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey man I'd play the game if I had a few tokens to spare. Me and my fam actually play along with the show if its on whilst we're having a v early dinner.

Rayfy said...

I have a few tokens to spare!!
But I don't know how you can watch it though. It's probably just me :P
Be quick, I have a feeling it'll be gone soon xD

Unknown said...

Sorry mate.
I'm not really keen on clicking on that.