Joe the Coin Collector voted for change

I found this FREAKING hilarious!!
And how nostalgic too ^__^

Anyways, YAY!!! OBAMA won. But of course, I'd knew he'd win anyway. If only I bet a huge some of money.. hmm.........

Obama pretty much had the media on his side. And from what we've all learnt, the media is all good and powerful. Plus, the Tina Fey thing obviously put Pahlin her in the bad spotlight. McCain didn't have enough energy to drive his speeches.

Obama also seemed fit enough to reform the economy, and stop the tide of hatred against America. Plus... who could hate a black man? YO?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, that animated gif is awesome ^^ If only it was a video and had music =D

Unknown said...

hahaha that's hilarious.
Yeah good on him for winning. A v powerful public speaker indeed. I never knew you were so political Ray?

Unknown said...

Oh.. I try to keep myself updated with politics where I can. Nothing biggy ^_^
And I'm sure there's heaps more GIFs out there, with MoooooSIC =D

just another story said...

HAHAHAHAHA! ROFLMAOS! that's a funny... animation? lols! who made that up?