BDM Pre-Christmas Party

Yesterday was Hot!!! (literally)

Twas' fun to hang out with the BDM crew. Too bad I missed the first part, the Karoake part. From what I hear, it was a not to miss. Oh well. Next time xD.....

Note to everyone: Karoake World has no reception inside. So please be considerate, and come out once in a while to see if anyone has been trying to contact you. Thank you!!

Okay... I finally got to show everyone Akenaya! (after it being a backburner place to eat)... WooT!!

Ultramarcus!_!

The place is alright, but what's different about the place is the toilet pass. Haha....... I did hype it up a little, but never did I expect it to do an inverse implosion. What does that mean, well.... according to the girls, the girls toilet smelt (REALLY BAD) yeah.... there was a guy in it. And something was smeared on the walls. And one cubicle was dark. Haha.... yeah.........lol.................... Sorry.............
If it makes it any better, the guys toilet was clean =P

Btw, thanks Emily for the cool Kriss Kringle!
And thanks for the lovely card Somps!
And I have to admit, when I bought the N*SYNC Kriss Kringle Gift, I had either Flora or Emily in mind (xD, reasons only they know).... haha, but they got each other, TWICE!!! Freak of coincidence? or fate?
Hope you like the Present Rach!!!

Afterwards, we headed down to Darling Harbour to get icecream. On the way, Marcus and I discovered King Pin and M9, a laser challenge place!! We were like WoaH!!!!! We successfully convinced the counter chick to show us around the arena, which was like:
"yeah, nice...... cool!..... nifty.......okay......... looks all the same now..............okay....let's go............."

Watching the kiddies

But in retrospect, the Bowling place was nice. Very Retro. I'd definitely come back for that one day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, great time =) Thanks for organising it and all =)

Merry Christmas Ray Ray

Unknown said...

Yeah good times. ^_^ Sorry I couldn't stay around afterwards but it looked like you's had fun. Glad you liked the card.

Merry Christmas buddy!

Rayfy said...

No problemO =)