Beanie There, Done That.

Now today was Hot x_X

Firstly, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and you are all looking forward to this wonderful New Year on NYE =)

I want to also congratulate last night's winner of Poker. Mondy, I hope you enjoy your gift. You played well, and kept your composure well to win the 2nd game.
(I won the first game, with immense luck, and hence, no one won the prize =P )

Also, special mention to the cheating honest guy. It takes a big man to win all those chips, only to reveal you cheated. You showed good&bad character at the same time. Didn't think that was possible, but it seems like it can.

With last night's great play, I'm going to start a poker list. We play once in a while, usually as a result of "spur of the moment", either at my place, or at someone else's. Unfortunately it hasn't been routinely, but I don't mind giving it a go in the new year. We don't play any later than midnight to 1am, and we only play for poker chips, as I don't believe in gambling with money, unless I've guaranteed a win ;) ....... rofl
An invite to the list will be sent out soon, and if you would like to join, it means that you'll be legible for call when we decided to have a Poker game. We can also have pick ups arranaged, but if you have your own vehicle, that would be cooler.
If I haven't sent you an invite, don't be insulted, as I just have a feeling that you're not into poker, or you live too far away from me. But if you are interested, that would be superb, so feel free to give me a buzz. As they say, the more the merrier ^_^

Here's a pic of the 4 poker champs on Tuesday night.

That night, I learnt not to bluff with bad cards. Bbbaaaaaadddd.........

Earlier on that night, me and my friend, who will I will not name in respect for his privacy, set out to find some dinner in the city. He bet me Yoshinoya was open, and I bet him no. Punishment??? Had to sing Akon-I want to Fuck You atKaroake. Oh hahaha, this was interesting. Once we reached our destination, guess who won? I did ^_^ Moral of the story. Trust my judgement =D
As exciting as the bet was, we worked out on the way back that Green Box Plus didn't have the song, so we eventually worked out a harsher punishment.

Walking back into the Karoake room, shirtless =P

Haha, man did that take guts. Is the real Sexy Back? =P
PG rated ^_^

Anyways.

To end on a sad note. I lost my beanie today. Hence the title ;_;
It's the second one this year. First one was my bad boy one. This second one was the one from Somps. I'm sorry somps ;___;
I took it off on the bus because I wanted to feel the wind flowing through my hair. ><
Usually I check my seat before I leave, to check if I've left anything, but as the bus was arriving to my stop, I heard a miscellaneous ring tone from the direction of an empty seat. I automatically assumed someone had left their mobile, and being the wannabe Hero that I am, I went to look for it. I didn't find any mobile, and being distracted, I left the beanie on the bus. *Sigh.....* example of why there aren't much heroes in the world.

Hope you all had a good holiday!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is a hero, Hiro Nakamura~@@"
that sexyback makes me wanna sing I Wanna Fuck You to him ( > 3<)
Yoshinoya should be open all day

Anonymous said...

what? somebody cheated in poker? he would won everything if he didn't reveal his "trump" cards... i guess that's why magicians should never reveal his magics or magicks

Anonymous said...

U CHEATED AS WELL~!!
how many players got KOed by chips huh~?????!!!!!!!!

Rayfy said...

lol. I didn't cheat. I increased my chances ;)

M12 said...

Sounds like a good time =D.

just another story said...

ROFLS! sounds like you had a great time =DD ! man your friend is brave lols!! anyways i wish YOU a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xDD

Anonymous said...

-_______-"'"""'"'""""

just another story said...

*looks at comment above* LOL! was that you??

Rayfy said...

hehe, na. It wasn't me. It was my friend. He was replying to my comment, i think =P