2 girls and a guy.

Funny story.

Recently, I was driving to work with my dad, and out of the blue, he asked me "Do you know where we slept last night?"
Knowing that a question so out of the blue could not be a simple joke (as he does not make these kinds of jokes anyway) made me ponder. I asked him "where?". This is what happened:

One of my "asian" uncles had the rest of the family return to Hong Kong for holidays. He had to stay back for work reasons.

The next night, he had to pick up some close family friend's daughters. So there he was, about to begin driving home when he came across some 2 lost and distraught girls. My uncles a very kind, funny and down to earth guy. He asked the girls if they were okay. Turned out they were stuck, and had no where to go. Being the nice guy he was, he offered to give them a lift to the local hotel.

All the hotels around the airport were booked out, and now stuck in the car was 1 man, 4 girls, and a serious heap of luggage. Not knowing what to do with them, he offered the 2 random girls to stay over at his place.
Don't know why or how, but they accepted.

The two daughters who were supposed to stay over at uncle’s place suddenly wanted to go home instead. He pleaded them to stay, but they were so ignorant to refuse. At this point I thought “How ungrateful ><”

So there he was again, after dropping the two daughters at home, stuck at his place with two random girls.
(woah woah woah.......... let's not think too far ahead now)

My uncle called his wife to tell her of the situation.
Now let’s see…. if you were in
Hong Kong, would you start panicking? …………. maybe………

So here’s where my parents comes into the story. The wife calls dad at 2:00 in the morning, pleading them to stay over at uncle’s place. “There’s two girls in my house, my husband has brought back to girls in my house!!!” ……My parents were so baffled. They got out of bed, and drove as fast as they could there.

When they arrived, the two girls are sleeping in one of the rooms, and uncle’s in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. He explains the story to them.

For the next 5 hours, my parents and uncle are lying on the couch, guarding the house.

All this happened under my sleep.
LOL………… I need to keep an eye out for my parents. Who knows, next time they’ll sneak out to go clubbing, influenced by my uncle (XD)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

... Harems exist in real life!?