WooO

gyaaAAAARrrr!!!!.... my internet keeps stuffing up and I lost my long blog last night, so I really don't have the time to blog it all again =) so I'll be K.I.S.S-ing


But firstly, WoaH!!! My PS2 can now play Aussie games...hahahaha!!!!!! I thought it couldn't, but now it can..... *smacks jaw* WOW!!!!!!!! I know what I'm doing next holidays!

Recently, my mum bought some lollies. YES!! *dribbles.......* so many delicious lollies =D

Another funny thing. Just want to share this little Windows error. 5141 unread messages @_@... man, I'm not THAT lazy......


And this is soooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing better to rekindle my pokemon love ^^



5 comments:

M12 said...

Wow how did that MSN error appear? That's crazy.

Nemo =O!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have kept the lolly. Hang it on my wall. But then, cockroaches would probably snatch it -__-.

Anonymous said...

That that that thing..whats it called... forgot the name of the pokemon.. something to do with a boomerang..bone? XD

Eltania said...

Cubone ^.^

Anonymous said...

ahah. thats right ^^ Thanks Em.

Unknown said...

I have no idea how the msn error appeared, but it's amazing, isn't it? ^_^

And let's not forget, Cubone evolves into Marowak =)