It's a girl!

A few nights ago I had a dream where my mum gave birth to a new sibling, a baby girl.

At the time of hearing the news, I did feel a bit worried, scared, distraught and even alone. At the same time, I felt happy and excited.

Next thing, the dream skips, and she's now 3-4 years old. The special thing is, she was really clever. LIKE!!! REALLY CLEVER!!!!!
Why did I think so? I was speaking to her, and she could speak English fluently. Not only that, but her intelligence was amazing. I asked her all these questions (I don't remember what the questions they were), and she either had a smart answer, or had a funny response that technically made sense.

I was so glad.

Don't know why I had this dream, but these were one of dreams I remembered to blog about it today. Haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know why you had that dream.

"Onii-chan!"

Let's leave it at that :3.

Anonymous said...

lol. thats spam. =p *points to above post*

Anyway.. that's cute. XD Ray with a little sister...

Unknown said...

>> Anonymous : Hehe.. You do? =P
Pls tell me why :)

>> Chibi : Haha. Yes, some spam person indeed. And I blame Marcus =P