Dog's world

I wait for the day when we can throw our hands up and say
"OMG! I love Sydney public transport. It's so reliable."

In the meantime... here's a picture of a North Sydney city rail guard changing the display for train scheduled times. On screen were several dramatic waiting times, and some cancellations. This was due to a signal failure on at Milsons Point. The Tangara in the background was the train I was on, and was unexpectedly told to terminate at the platform. The two people facing away from us are in utter disappoinment. And the blurry pink shirted person was the terribly cranky old lady who kept screaming at the guards and giving them glares.

---
Coming back to a previous post, remember how I was trying to work out the formula to that card stacking question.
Here's the answer I got. Don't think it can be simplified down further.

Alright. Everyone enjoy their day tomorrow. After all, some say, it's just a dog's world.

0 comments: