Lessons to one's self

I've decided to follow the new series Ga-Rei Zero.

It's pretty interesting show with stunning animation and effects. It's also got a fairly decent story line, and the pace of the anime isn't slow (so far). Let's just hope it doesn't disappoint ;)

So I tried downloading it with Eng subs today. When it finished downloading, I opened the file (virus checked it before of course) , and it turned out to be in RAW. FAAAr out...... !!!
I looked for the same episode from another source, and after downloading, that turned out to be RAW too. I went back to check both sites, and they mentioned it had subbing.

A bit annoyed by that stage, I tried one more site, and after downloading, it once again was a RAW. I was about to delete it when something clicked in my mind.

I didn't check the video channels O___O I looked up the VLC program tabs, and there it was!
CLICK. And subtitles came on.

I did waste 400 or so mb. Woooooops. But lesson learnt.......... lesson learnt.

----------
Here's a random fact:

The English dictionary has 26 letters.
The Hawaiin Alphabet has only 12 letters. (5 vowels, a, e, i, o, u) (7 consonants h, k, l, m, n, p, w)
The KangXi Dictionary 49,030 different characters.

Rightio.

0 comments: