Thank you Mr Rudd!!!

YAY!!! I got a letter today saying that I received the stimulus bonus. WOOHOO!!!

I was initially scared because I heard other people couldn't get it because they claimed back all their tax back that year. I couldn't remember if I claimed all mine back, and I couldn't check because I lost my 07-08 tax return form.

But all good now :)

Wonder what I should buy. Maybe that moded Wii, but... I probably will have to wait till July. Or maybe get a new camera lens, like a AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D. Maybe even a 600W Studio Flash Kit, though, I'll probably need a studio to maximise it's usage.

Hmm..... how should I stimulate the economy???.... hmm........ why don't I just save up the money for the car. Decisions, decisions...........

3 comments:

chibi said...

I haven't got mine yet so I haven't started thinking.. XD

Rayfy said...

Haha.. when it comes, pondering will come extra :)

Anonymous said...

oh what?? i want my stimulant package!!! imagine all i can do with it... get rid of my traffic violations, bribe a cop to get another cop for breach of traffic violations, then hire a hitman to take out the cop...