Another week of picture blogging (late too =P )

Here we are, at another day of Uni. This sun is up high, and feeling us with warmth. Ah...nice sun.


This is M12 intending to roll someone for their precious bag. It's mine really, isn't it awesome?
[m12 edit: It's really for a class exercise ^^, the class is called Working with Scissors and Knives]

What's more awesome are these 32 bulb LED lights. *Squeeeeems* I want some!!!!!!
They'd be so useful for lighting situations =D

Marcus and I were taking pictures of COFA. We will be missing the place, and I felt so sad we were going to leave so soon. I'll miss all the happy memories around COFA. *sniff*

Here's a lighting studio setup. We were to photograph a stuffed embryo. (that's stuffed as in stuffed toy) We used two large softlights for the top lights, two electecrom s3000 for the bottom background flood lights, and placed them over an acrylic glass so the background could be white washed. The camera was mounted on a humongous tripod =D

And to end, it's pic of Wolli Creek xD..... don't think I'll forget that place anytime soon =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta tell ppl the shot of me with the scissors was for a class exercise. Gesh, you want me to get arrested or something :P?

M12

Anonymous said...

lol, u guys are hilarious XD

Rayfy said...

Done deal ;)