Strange Dream

Wa..~~! I just woke up from a pretty strange dream.

JEDI JUMP (HS buddies)
A few things happened before, but this is the point where I start remembering as I'm typing:
It all started with Eric and I at a mansion, just above a beautiful lush green lawn. We become engaged in this argument so once more, we draw out a dual lightsabers. We battle it out Jedi style. Sabers are clashing, jedi styled jumps and all. We eventually battle all the way down to a the street. Awaiting us there is a book Mobil. But not any ordinary book Mobil, it's a hentai one.

As we were battling, I could not help wonder why there was it was there.
Eric and I are equally matched, so I end the deadlock by threatening to burn one of the books with my lightsaber, and hence catching fire and burning down the whole collection. He thinks I' m bluffing, but I show him I'm serious. I turn on my beam, and draw the lightsaber close to the books. Eric retreats.

When he backed to a feasible distance, I turned off my lightsaber, dropped it on the books, and jedi jumped away. Still under the impression the books are burning, Eric tries to recover the from a fake arson attack.

PARTY BOAT (uni buddies)
It then started again with me waiting at a Central Station platform. I was sitting on a park bench, going through my bank statement and balance when suddenly all my uni buds came from behind. They all were trying to convince me to go on this clubbing boat cruise, and I was like...ahh.... "I thought you guys don't go on boat cruises".

Out of no where, Michael Peters appears, and he begins to try convince me to go on the boat cruise. He has a devious smile on his face. Another partner accompanies him. I hide my bank statement. I come up with an excuse saying "But I can't go. I have to stay in Sydney. I need to buy this really expensive gift for a friend". It was a straight lie, but I didn't really want to go on the cruise. Michael Peters flashes out a Westpac Visa card, and replies "Don't worry, whatever you need to buy, I'll buy it for you. Here.Use my card". I was caught in my own lie, and next thing I know, I leave my bag on the parkbench, and head towards the boat.

Heading down the ramp towards the lower level of the two decker boat, Chibi stays on the mid level between the two. Everyone heads down to the bottom. Shanks and Burpy run straight down and start mingling around with the exotic dancers. For some reason, I couldn't take it, so I ran out of the boat.

As I returned back to the park bench, my bag was gone. I panicked. I automatically assumed Peters, but couldn't be sure. I ran towards the entrance of the platform, with an eye out for my bag. Eventually I spot it, as it's a small bright orange and black bag. The stranger unhooks it from their bag, and latches it on the back of someone else. All I did was grab the bag back, and head back to the boat.

Contemplating if I should head back on the boat, I realised I didn't have a wrist band to prove I payed for entry. I decided to just stay outside.

Out of the blue, Somps comes running out of the boat and starts yelling. As I start calming her down, everyone comes out to see what's wrong. Somps decides to tell us she feels really sick. She runs off!! My first instinct was to follow her, and see what was wrong. As she's running, I'm right behind her tail, observing where she's going. A sudden stop, and Somps turns right into a old fashion looking but modernized toilet (on the platform @_@). I halt, and wonder what she's up to. I have my thoughts. Marcus just arrives right behind me, and wonders what the h**l's going on. We look blankly, as we have no real idea.

After a while, Somps comes out and I ask her:
"Are you pregnant?"
"No, yes, I don't know"
"You better not be, you have a career to fulfill"

RALLY TRAIN (work buddies)
Next thing I know, I'm on the train towards Campbletown, but I'm not with my uni friends anymore. I'm with my work friends. Lawrence and Joyce are accompanying me. Supposedly we're heading to Campbletown to save something. As we make our journey, we have the knowledge that we have to travel a certain stations before the thing is saved. All we can see is lights flowing past as we're in a tunnel. We're also nagging about the thing we usually nag about. Which is kinda strange at the time.

Suddenly, we know that we've saved what we were meant to save, and anticipate to head back to Domestic.
Ray: "Terrific, so what's the next major station? Or should we catch an all stops train back?"
Lawrence: "Looks like we'll have to catch an all stops back. It's some strange station ahead."

We all looked at the map, and it spelt Birdaragoo.
Joyce shouts out: "Look, we're reaching the end of the tunnel"

To our amazement, there's a whole line of Formula One Rally Cars all line up along the grass. One speeds past, and the crowd goes wild. We think we're Bathurst, but really, it wasn't. Another friend also named Eric suddenly pops up from behind me. He's a really huge fan of Forumla 1 Rally Cars. Catching on his excitement, I get myself hyped up too.

As the train becomes closer to the station, the irony of this world reveals that it was really a Formula One Rally Car repair station.

---------------------------------------------------
I wake up.
And there you go. I'm typing this up.
LOL, questions, queries, comments, feel free to ask. Just speaking rawly of my mind.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!! Thats so funnily weird... esp the Somps part and the toilet XD ehe... chibi is just standing arounf for no reason too.lol .

Anonymous said...

Cool dreams, although I think my Rena fantasy is better =).
Yeah, what the h**l is going on!!

Unknown said...

haha! I reckon! So wierd =S
The Rena fantasy makes much more sense.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha what a strange dream Raymond but your dreams sounds more ... realistic than mine! except for the Jedi part hahaha! that's funny xD

Unknown said...

Hi Fiona =) Welcome to my head =P
Thanks for popping in.

Unknown said...

I thought "oh look! I have a mentioning!" and then it turns out that I might be pregnant. What a drama lol. I thought I was just running cos I was busting. :P

Unknown said...

Hehe. You're taking the story pretty well for pregnancy ^_^