What watch?

Well. Since I haven't watched anime for months, I'm now finding it a bit boring. I used to be occupied by work, but now that's subsided a bit, I need to find something to entertain myself.

I now watch Heroes once a week, which is good.
Naruto comes out once a week, but I've stopped watching that. Reason? If Star Wars could be recapped in 30 seconds, Naruto eps could be recapped in 2.
And I'm deciding to watch Smallville again. The story line isn't all to interesting, but the lighting and special effects is what keeps me interested.

Any more suggestions?

6 comments:

Eltania said...

Death Note =P

Anonymous said...

get a job~!!

Anonymous said...

ditto emily.

Anonymous said...

I would share some anime titles with you, but I don't think we're into the same thing?

just another story said...

There's always Ouran High School Host Club?? lols Elfen Lied? Samurai Champloo ? SERGEANT FROG! LOL!!

M12 said...

Yeeeesssssssssss Sergeant Frog =D!!!