YO BAG!!

YO!! I haven't blogged in a while. I guess I should now, otherwise you guys will be disappointed and then stop bothering to go to my blog page. lol... which will then lead to people creating a mind set, and eventually not bothering at all.

So here goes. Hmm..... last time I blogged was Sunday. I think I'll blog at least once a week. It takes so much time to blog. You think. You type. You think. You type. Then when it's all done. You go back, and check for grammatical errors. Then you think. You type. You check. You click okay. And then wait. And the next thing you know, it's been 20 mins..haha........

haha, my little random write for the week.

Here's my current inspiration in life:
I want to be a good designer. I want to think like the picture above. The design elements and D.O.F are so well combined that it easily produces a contemporary feel to an age old object. It makes me think that life is not all hussle and bussle. Maybe..... or maybe it's just me.....

But as a result, it's now my mobile wallpaper.


Oh, and every year comes the Easter show. WOOHOO!!!!! If I'm going this year, I can't wait!!
Did I say I can't wait??? The kiddie only rides. The sub-standard food. The catastrophic lines. The poor animals heckled by us silly humans. And most of all. The Show Bags!!!

I know what my number one show bag will be this year. Yes!!!! IT HAS EVERYTHING that you think could be fun!!!!! & more....

Actually..... I just want the spongebob and Patrick Starfish doll.... lol...... What a sucker I am. Looks like I got suckered again..... =P

oh wells =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

teeheee..you're doing a fine job- except- 20 minutes of your life isn't really much..is it? =p It takes way longer for me to put a blog entry together most of the time.

Anonymous said...

Well I blog everyday, but:
1. I don't have a life.
2. I like writing.
So yeah... but most importantly... the SPONGEBOB SHOWBAG =O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolguy23

Unknown said...

More than 20 mins blogging is loong. If you type straight from your brain and not worry about censoring and consequences, technically, blogging shouldn't take long.
And also, it can eat away at my "stare at a blank wall" time. i.e, In my room thinking about life. Not meditation, not contemplation, just staring and thinking @_@

Hey M12. I'm sick of you saying you don't have a life. Come on Man. I'm pretty sure you do. None of this no-life crap anymore, okay?

Anonymous said...

Ray gives M12 life! :D

Anonymous said...

so.. you're saying you type entries without worrying about censoring and consequences? You sure? I would have thought u kept your audience in mind when writing it- at least, as oppose to just writing whatever is in your head.

and aww.. you make blogging sound like a chore! Have fun doing it ^_^

@mle.
teeehee.. that made me giggle =D

Unknown said...

=) I do keep my audience in mind. That's why it takes so long. Hehe..