M12's place!

Thanks for having us over at your place. T'was awesome!!

Firstly, I must say I wasn't late. Eric and I were at the courts playing. And when we finally decided to head off to your place, that's when we met you ^_^... so yeah......... aha...aa......haha.................

Anyways, much fun today. And M12, I see great potential for an anime viewing night =) It will be awesome! Hope you'll have us again.

Now, let's show the highlights of his collection =)

Here we have the grand tour!!

Amazingness!!!!.

And here's m12's awesome anime Kero Kero collection.
(p.s: I have one more for you to add to your collection. Wait till your bday)

Here we have his Snoopy collection. Cute!!!
One thing I need to ask though. Is Snoopy originally Jap, Chinese, or American???

And last but not least, every BDMer will remember the mighty mizan =)
Great memorabilia ^_^

---
Anyhows, for those who went K on Friday, let's all erase this from our memories, as it was soooOOOooo horrible...lol....
Let's say, looking for K places at night for an hour, followed by 3 hours of singing till they closed, probably would be one of the funnest and also crapiest experiences ever had...lol........ let's do it again in future (xD)....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you weren't late. I just had to wait for everyone to show up before heading off.

The Mizan badge is the best. Eh, I'm over Keroro ages ago XD...

Anyway, good times. Thanks for comin'.

M12 out. (Yes Anonoymous = me)