Full Friday


Wow, this Friday 24th 25th must be some awesome Friday.

So many events happening.

Tomorrow I am attending a Skilled Drivers Course that will teach me all these cool driving stuff. It was booked a month and a half in advanced, and costs $160. It's like a whole day thing.

I am really looking forward to it. I hope after doing this course, my dad will be more reluctant to allow me to drive by myself. It is so important that I told myself to cancel all other bookings that would clash.

Also, it is the night before my bday party, so I should probably stay at home and prepare my slideshow and party games.

But who would have known I had to sacrifice so much for this Friday. These are the things that I could have attended if I didn't have to do what's really needed:

1. A very important cosplay meeting for the Reborn performance,
2. a fun packed Disney Movie Marathon,
3. Watching a movie and then going out clubbing with friends,
4. A freelance compositing job at one of Sydney's nifty media companies, (OMG @_@) and
5. Going out for drinks in the city.

If only I could clone myself >_< !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Ray, I can't stand people putting the wrong date for days of the week, its Friday the 25th Of July :)

flo

Anonymous said...

Ray confused chibi with the dates @.@ She looked at her calendar twice to confirm today is indeed a thursday the 24th XD

Rayray, dont worry about the things you will miss, enjoy the things u embrace ^_^

Rayfy said...

Oh, thanks Flo! :) lol.. I must have felt pretty distraught at the time of writing, probably [th__________is] much.

And yeah Chibi, that's pretty true... I guess I should look at it from that way :) Thanks for the observation ^^

Anonymous said...

Wow you're so l33t.

The CAKE.

Unknown said...

CAKE MAN :D Haha. Let me remind you, it's pretty much one huge coincidence. But thanks anyway.