To list a wish, is to write it down


I'd love to write a wishlist, but I wish it was easier. All these nice people have been asking what I want, and I've been saying that I really want them to be with me on my party. It does sound cheesy, but that's the truth.

When it comes to something material, I don't really know what I want. What I need, I've got or about to get, or the things I did want, I'm told myself I don't really need it, 1, 2, 3, ..... 10 *and walked away*.

You see, I'm a man of simple tastes...I like dynamite...gunpowder...and GASOLINE!!!

But to keep my promise, on the left hand side of the website is my wishlist. Wishlist is the sense that all the things that I've wanted when I was younger (being before I turn 21 ^_^), and if I were to receive them would fulfill a piece of me in which Ive made myself miss out.

I hope this helps. That's all I can think of for now ^^ Thank you for hearing me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ah aha haah a a

Rayfy said...

lol eriz. What a unique laugh you have :)