Kong!

I learnt how to play Mah-jong!! ....yay!!! Thanks Eriz.
It was confusing at first, but then I picked it up much easier than I anticipated. It didn't seem that complicated really. Wonder why I thought so??

*shrugs*

But...... I don't know where I picked this from, maybe it was God of Gamblers (the Asian movie), but weren't there also suites where you define "spring", "summer", "autumn" or "winter" ? Aren't they supposed to be like the equivalent to a royal flush, and in terms of winning, it gains you more money?

*shrugs*

Well, nevertheless, we were loud, obnoxious and chatty last night. Just the way asians play it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha cool. Just keep in mind there are many many different versions of this game, depending which country rules you go by ^_^

Anonymous said...

Crap, now I'm the only one who doesn't know -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;...

M12

Anonymous said...

Hey! We should have a game of mahjong with us newbies (coz I suck a lot) xD

Anonymous said...

mada mada dane...
you have a lot to learn, my apprentice...
especially the dark side...
ku ku ku...

Anonymous said...

http://www.west-meet-east.com/mahwin.htm

here, learn the winning combinations...
also did my set lose the season tiles?

Rayfy said...

Thanks Chibi. I had a feeling there were more than just the one rule.

And don't worry Marcus. You'll learn some day.

Yeah Em ^^ We should have a game together one day. Haha. That'll be so nice!!

And eriz, yes, I think your set was missing the season tiles. Thanks for the link too!

Anonymous said...

who's eriz? I'm not eriz...