The Party of my Life

YaYness ... the pics from my camera are now up on Facebook.

I'm really happy that so many of friends came to my party. Was good fun indeed. I hope everyone had a jolly good time :)

I'm really glad my tab amount got used up. I was afraid we all wouldn't reach the amount, then I would have wasted lots of money.

A few thoughts to share. I did wish I could have spent more time with everyone during the night. But I guess everyone else does feel the same on their special night.
I asked Chibi for some advice about how to deal with this. She told me that it was hard, and you find yourself spending much more time with those who didn't come in large groups. Chibi, you're so right. Now I look back, I kind of did.

Now, just to show a few faces:
This is me with the azn bros. On the left is Nick, or as coined, Hiro Nakamura, from the series Heroes, because he looks just like him. That's him all redded up ^^ and doing the freeze time ability. Eriz once again is famous for his funny faces. lol. And Tom is always the charming one.

I got lots of pictures with Chibi and Jacky throughout the night. Even to the point that close to the end of the night, Chibi went "But Ray, you've already had so many with us"...
Chibi :) Who could have enough? I'm grabbing as many pictures with you guys, so in future, I can say, yup, I knew these guys... hehe, let me into [insert event here]
Oh... and I can also get a nice seat at your wedding ^_^ hehe.

Hornsby Girls. All in fabulous costumes.

The hip hop girls. Also, the ones I work hard to learn Chinese from.

My Malaysian friends. Yes guys, for those who didn't know, I am kind of Malaysian.

The Directors. Too bad some of them had to leave early ~_~

The GJers. Haha, it's funny to hear that you had a mission to try every drink possible. Certainly sounds better than the GJs mission they tried to make us remember.

And of course Daisy and Andrew. Longest couple than anyone else.

Down to events. I think everyone remembers the Minority game. lol. It kinda flunked thanks to my execution of it. Nights ago, Eriz and Tom told me about this wonderful game, and it sounded amazingly fun. (This game was actually taken from a movie). We spent half an hour working out ways of showing 'Yes' and 'No' without making it obvious to the person next to them. Guess we should have stuck to the move to one side approach... much simpler..... hehehe... oh wells.

I think the game kinda stopped after the first round when I decided to walk out to receive yet another call.
(Hmm....... now I think of it, I should have just gave all my calls to someone else, that way, I didn't have to rudely leave people during a conversation). Another thing to note to self.

I'm really glad eriz was there to co-host with me. I just didn't have the funny factor that night . He made the parts funny, funny.

Next game was the Best Impressions game. I loved this one the most. I thought of it during one night's sleep, and got so excited about it, I couldn't sleep at all.
Here's Aaron doing the 'Dr. Zoiberg' impression.

Then along came the dance-off. Everyone who challenged the other dancers were all so good!!! Special mention to Aaron's worm :)
Classic^_^

I also think Richard could revolutionise dancing. Even though it's not completely dance, it's very intriguing to watch. Richard by the way is a Wing Chun master.

Then it was my turn. My mind went on a kinda-blank, as I was forced out to do the Dance-off. Arghh @__@ I sucked so much.

Well, at least everyone seemed to be having a good time.
Spencer and Eric, Primary school friends.

The Amy group :) Hehe... I later got them to have cake, even though they were "full".


ANYHOOS.... ONTO The speeches !!

I didn't get a picture of Eriz's speech, but it was quite funny. Not many people laughed as he expected, but it's because alot of it was inside jokes.I was cringing and laughing at the same time.

Next was Richard. As expected too. I don't think he'll ever let go of that high pant-leg story or the Ratty story. Guess it's now part of my life.

I'm so glad I asked Emily to do a speech for me. She delivered well as always. Though, she now has upped the quality of speeches in our BDM group. I wonder if Andi will be having a party ^_^ Can't wait to see what everyone will now try.

M12 then talked about how I gave him free food. Haha... I already forgot about it.

Then came a song. Very unexpected surprise. Thanks girls!!

After that was the cake. I had fun time blowing out that many candles. Wish I tried the cake too ^^

During one of the shoots, one of the guys decided to pick me up. I previously tried that at Richard's birthday, and we nearly dropped him. LOL...... this must be what they call kaaaaaarrma................

Moving on, the congo line was such a great idea ^_^ As you see, I had fun!
I hope this picture doesn't affect my political career.

During the course of the night, two groups managed to steal me for a drink. It was my first time having these shots. I had a tequila shot with some of these guys. Who would have known you were to lick salt before drinking something, followed by sucking on a piece of lemon. Very strange, but I guess it's what people do! (and supposedly if you don't have the salt, you get Diarrhea @_@) But all good, wasn't affected by the drink at all.

Second was when Wendy grabbed me for a vodka shot. This time, they said not to have the salt because it was just vodka. So I had the shot, ... coool, no biggy. Then I had the lemon, and GOSH~!!! It felt like bees running up my nose. Like a boxers punch straight out of no where. WooW!!!

Strong stuff!!

Closer to the end, more group pictures were took. This time, meeko suggested we do the minority game poses. Haha...
Wonder what Spencer is doing.

And so, wrapping up, the rest of the peeps joined me for Karoake that night. Ah.. was it fun. We went to Greenbox Plus, but sadly, that didn't last long. We arrived at 1:00, only to find out they closed at 2:00. T'was to cold to be wandering the streets in search for another K. So we stayed..... Funny too, during one of the songs, we jumped out of our seats and sang along with S-Club 7 "Bring it all back".

Ah.... wonderful!!!

On some random notes,
On the left is the DJ, and his apprentice. Now I think of it, he must have had the easiest shift of his life...hahaha... He didn't have to play to much. I kind of interrupted alot of his "DJ-ing" with party games, and speeches, and random announcements.

And during the night, my mum felt a bit tired, so she asked if they were serving coffee. The lady in charge, Lee, was nice to have made her a nice coffee, in such short notice.

Sudden High school pic :D

Oh... and does this come even come in the running for largest BDM picture?

Anyhoos again, I'd just like to say: " THANKS EVERYBODY!!! "

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I look terrifically ugly in that pic of me doing the speech xD

And largest BDM pic? You included non-BDM-ers too =P

Still, I'm glad you had an awesome night ^____^ Come play DS with me and Meeko some time :D

Rayfy said...

Haha.. Woops! I chose that pic because it's the only one I had with your eyes open. Easy change made :)

And I know. D'OH!! I should have asked to do a BDMers first, followed by a Uni peeps.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask. Which pokemon game do you guys have?

Anonymous said...

lols..Ray!! What's the with wedding comment XD

Anyways, glad you had a great time ^_^ Good job on getting all those photos up, too. Didn't think you'd make it, seeing as your parents went crazy snapping away pics that night!

Anonymous said...

oh oh, Ray- I would have much preferred you doing most of the talking that night XD Don't be so modest!

Rayfy said...

lol.. the wedding comment? erh... ^^
Let's talk about those photos aye ;) 192 of them. Not bad! I'm glad that both my mom and dad are good photographers :)

Anonymous said...

Give me free food.

- M12

Rayfy said...

lol

just another story said...

oh em gee O_O! when WAS your birthday? i'm so sorry I didn't know! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!! hahaha looks like you had heaps of fun! it's cool how you got your friends to do speeches for you! i hope that your 21st is THE best birthday of your life hahaha!