MoonCake Madness


AAAARRGGHHH........ MOOOOON CAKEEEEE!!!!

Yesterday I had moon cake for Breakfast, lunch and sorta-dinner.

Because I have a tendency to keep food in my mouth, the first mooncake of the day took me an hour and 10 mins to finish. You can munch and munch and munch and munch.

You know.... after a while, it kinda tastes like chinese medicine.

Then moon cake again for lunch.
(I only had small pieces)

Then moon cake again for sorta-dinner.
Sorta-dinner means not during dinner, but after, with aunties and uncles offering you more and more moon cake, and your in-ability to say no to them.

Oh wait. Then they ask us to bring more moon cake pieces home. And there's already lots of moon cake at home. I know what I'll be having for the next days!!

Erh........ Anybody willing to come heeeeeelp?

But other than that, mooncake day was good. The rain probably spoiled a couple of activities around the area. But luckily the sky turned red-ish orange afterward. Made everything feel mystical/special.......Woooooooo.................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

M12 likes moon cakes.

Unknown said...

GreaT!! You know what that means ;)