Rise of Darkrai

OMGWTFHOLYAWESOMEFREEKINGMARVEOLOUSWOAH!!!!!!

I just finished watching Pokemon - Rise of Darkrai, and it's the 2nd best pokemon Movie!!! FAR OUT......


Why? It showed all three starter pokemon in their 3rd evolutions, especially Empoleon!! *dribble* It has the two Titans, Palkia and Dialga, battling one another in epic battle. Darkrai was just freaking awesome!! And!! They say, Palkia actually ran away from Dialga. Hahahahaha, take that Eriz!!
Oh yeah, and they also had Drifloons and Drifblims. (Drifloon being the pokemon that I spent 3 hours purely looking for on Friday, lolz....)

Alright! I'm going go catch me some Pokemon!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

._. u still follow pokemon?

Rayfy said...

LOL!! yeah. ever since I got Diamond. It's all about the Nostalgia ^^

Anonymous said...

pfttt... best pkmn movie ever is 2000 bro... palkia is so much cooler

Unknown said...

Yup! That's why I said this one's the 2nd best. XP
And Dialga is so much better!!

Anonymous said...

palkia is so much tougher~!!