Suck me if you can

Didn't really sleep too well last night. It was very late in the night when I felt a sudden itch on my finger. Next thing I heard was the buzzing noise. Put two and two together, and I realised I had been sucked.

It was a mosquito! This mosquito had flew around and sucked my blood.

Dang. Because it's dark it's really hard to locate the mosquito by sight and noise.

I put the covers over my head and covered my entire body. Try suck blood over a layer of blanket.....hahahahaha!!! I am awesome. I heard it flying around and around, and as I listened to it I laughed (in my mind)

After 5 minutes, it must have gave up because I couldn't hear it anymore. I dozed back to sleep.

*flutter*

I opened my eyes again, heard buzzing. I felt a breeze across my arm and leg. Oh no!!! The mosquito probably came and bit me again....... I suddenly felt an itch across my arm and neck.

Dang. I'll be ready next time.

3 comments:

chibi said...

Oh can't ever really be ready.... they're always around the corner (or on your arm x_x)

Rayfy said...

It was flying around again last night. Hmm... there's always the anti-bug/insect/mosquito plug-in-the-wall-socket thingies.

chibi said...

Im considering them too.. =.=