choices

Alright! Let's start of with a question. Would you go 1 week without water, or 1 month without internet?

Why the question? That's because recently I've had renovations done to my kitchen. Clearing out the kitchen, having it knocked down and building everything back up. It's now very nice and pristine. Just the way I like it.


And tada!! New kitchen. We've had this new kitchen for almost 2 weeks or so now, and I still rather like the design. Opening the doors are fun!

Here's a closer picture of the kitchen when everything was knocked down. How spacious.

When the removalists came in to knock down the place, they were very careless. They dropped the whole friggin cabinet onto the stove. If it wasn't for my dad who was supervising them at the time, the whole thing would have landed smack bang in the middle of the stove and cracked the whole thing. The cabinet still fell down, but it was pushed away in time and landed on the stove knob. The small thing shattered into pieces @__@!!! My parents were too nice (or silly) to ask them to reimburse one. Now we're still looking out for a similar stove knob.


Anyways, just below, here's the old stove. Looks very old and tacky aye? Cockroaches used to crawl in that grid area just below the table top. (Oh, and notice how we had 4 knobs before)

And here's the new stove. Very modern.
Looks so much more classier too. We have still yet to use it though. lol. Let's hope it works XD

Anyways, regarding the question I asked in the beginning. I would go for 1 month without internet rather than 1 week without water. It's funny how we take water for granted. When our hands get dirty (like cleaning the rubble, and moving furniture around) we wash our hands; when we become sweaty after a long day, we shower; when we're thirsty, we drink water, etc etc etc.......

4 comments:

Eltania said...

Oooh awesome new kitchen ^_^ Does that mean you'll be spending more time in it now?

chibi said...

yay new kitchen! renovations are always pretty to look at.

Unknown said...

LOL!! No, it doesn't mean I'll be spending more time in it. Though, it means I'll be more inclined to go inside and look for food :)

It's quite pretty indeed, but it's only catching up to everyone elses ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm such a computer geek that I'd probably choose one week without water XD. Yeah I'm a loser.