Cosplay update

ooOOOOoooooOOOooooo...
Just got my Shinobi shoes today. They are pretty "SMEXY". Good recommendation Aymie =D


And extra plus!! They are made of thick cotton, so my feet won't freeze to absolute frostbite when walking around in them in August ^_^

For the Luffy pants, I've got one in mind. I've been meaning to throw these Jeans out because they're a bit torn on the bottom. Straw Hat pirates!! Please tell me if the colour and texture is right or not.
Here's it from one angle:

And here's it from another angle. (This one's is more wrinkly -____- )

LOL. I sound so geeky o_o

2 comments:

Eltania said...

Looks cool, Ray ^_^ Bring 'em over ... can't really tell much from photos :)

Yay, I'm excited. Hopefully your vest can be in progress by next Tuesday =D

Anonymous said...

hehe, thanks ;) I'll be sure to bring them over.

But Vest you say? Tuesday you say?
Need any help? =D