HP5

Watched Harry Potter today. I think the movies are slowly improving. The last movie (HP4 - Goblet of Fire) was good!!!! And the one I watched today (HP5) is just a bit less than good, but nether the less, much better than the 1st, 2nd and 3rd one (which are so childishly blergh....). You know what I mean ..xD

But still after these movies, I don't think they'll ever get me hooked into the books. And they take too much time to read. They are like this thick:
__________
|
|
|
|
| (too thick)
|
|
|
|_________

This time around, I expected a bit more tricks from Mr Potter. He seems like a one trick pony, as you always see him using the same Expecto Patronum spell.


Prisoner of Azakaban



Order of the Phoenix

Can he do anything else? (and disarming opponents off their wand doesn't count)

Still, Harry Potter deserves a great mention for their fabulous lighting and special effects. Oh.. and to the cute asian xD ... hehe

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen HP yet and I actually read the books! But anywho, for a split second I thought Cho looked like an asian version of Katie Holmes. You know, back in the days of Dawson's Creek?
Click for Katie ... But think younger. They both have that side grin thing going.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.....WOAH, you have a point!! Same Eye structure, lips and cheeks, all except Cho's nose though. It's a bit chubbier on the sides. hehe......

Unknown said...

Well she IS asian after all. We tend to have chubbier noses.

Anonymous said...

I don't read HP, since I just don't read novels and HP is no exception. XD I haven't watched any of the movies either..since, well, I fell asleep in the first movie at the intro and didn't get very far, lol.

Anonymous said...

Yup, and African-Americans tend to have chubby noses too =D

Only to me, HP really isn't that terrific to start with. But I don't think you can compare the first movie to the newer ones. The new ones are much better in terms of story and visual effects.