YaY!! My Birthday Blog!!!

Thank You to everyone who celebrated my Birthday on Sunday. You truly made my day, and hence allowing the acknowledgment to why they call birthdays the best day of the year =D

I started my day with family, one hour away from Sydney. It was fun to catchup with people I see weekly, and others that I haven't seen since my childhood. Nice, soothing and bumbly. The air up there is always clean and less dense, so breathing in clean air is really invigorating.

After some time, I headed back down to Sydney to make it for a match between M12's group and my SUPER group.
We were going to battle it out in Bball, mano e mano. So before the match, I had stuffed myself with food, lot's of food!! I needed all the energy I could get to take down the mighty m12. (Just like Luffy)
... In the end, we didn't verse =( . It was too much of a hassle, and too many unexpected and troublesome events popped up. So we're making up for it next Sunday. Keep your game hat on Marcus!!!!!

As a result of a no-game, we went for pre-drinks at the E. Haha, we felt so lazy sitting there talking and bludging. Usually we pool, but they locked up the pool tables o_O!! ........ and..... someone broke one!! Who could it be?_?


Anyway, chatting along, we suddenly found ourselves onto the topic of Starcraft. We got ourselves all excited about the old days, and you guessed.... we went to play. And my gosh, did we learn our lesson. Lesson being, never challenge Pat as a Protoss. Here's the general jist of things. By the time I built my Hydralisk Den, and a few zerglings to wander around, Pat had amassed a WHOLE SCREEN full of Zealots. A zealot army fueled by a base something similar to this:

Three words. O My Gosh!!! ................
We would have played another game, but we just couldn't be bothered to play anymore.

Off to dinner!!!! It was surreal meeting everyone at night in my neighbourhood. Something I haven't tried before. I almost forgot how terrific having dinner with everyone felt. Seeing everyone's faces. I hope everyone liked the food and enjoyed themselves. Please come down for visits again someday. And because I was supposed to treat you all to the specialty Portuguese Tarts, I'll make up for it some other day =D

The presents were so awesomely thoughtful. Thank you everyone. I particularly want to give mention to Jacky and Jen. They finally have shown us some cheekyness ^_^ YaY!!!!!! About time......
Further more, I loved the poems. The poems were so personalised to me, and that's what makes it the better. Very well written everyone =)

Oh yes, as you see, I am blogging now, and not last night, as Somp's and Matty's drink made me feel so comfortably warm.

First thing I got back, I took a shower, and dozed to sleep. My face felt very very very warm, almost boiling. Maybe that's how it feels to be a firework xD

Every birthday, I ask it feels to turn age. This year, as I turned 20, I felt old, and more responsibilities placed on my shoulders. But this means I have so much more to live for. If 20 feels so friendly, I can't wait to celebrate a grand 21st in 364 days time ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great time ^_^ I know I had a great night!
Thanks so much :)

P.S I like your new green layout look.

Anonymous said...

YaY!!! Happy to hear !!!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind a Starcraft game with you sometime at the end of the year when everything's over XD

Can just play from home too ^_^

Anonymous said...

Yup ~o~!!! That would be super!!
That's one awesome thing to look forward to when the semester finishes =D

space_plus_blank said...

yeah, what a wonderful night, thanks ray. btw, about that game, i was bored, so i started drawing stuff with buildings. when the building is built, why not produce some units. there u go, a army of randomness