Leap!!!

YaY!! Today is Leap Day!!

Some may ask, what's Leap day? Well, that's a day that happens every leap year, in which February gains an extra day to the month. So today is February the 29th, instead of churning over from Feb 28 --> March 1 (Kind of like a mystery day that pops up once in a while).

Leap day is special to me because my parents gave me the Chinese name which means "Leap Year". They said it was because I was born on a leap year. Quite original, ain't it -.-

But too my complete shock today, it turns out I wasn't born in a leap year. Have I been living a lie?..... did my parents get it wrong? Were they expecting me in '88? Or maybe... I was really born in '88, and my parents had to hide my existence from the sultan.... LOL...... who cares.........

That's my Chinese name for now. I'll still hold leap years and leap days special to my heart. The only thing is I just can't tell people that I was born in a leap year anymore. aww ^_^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were born in 1996 coz you look so young 8D

Unknown said...

hahaha.. Thanks. I wish ^_^

Anonymous said...

I was born tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous = M12 @_@...

Anonymous said...

Luffy-kuuun! Don't forget our photoshoot 8D

Anonymous said...

Yeh, I thought something was fishy when you said you were born on a leap yr... but its cute anyway =D

Rayfy said...

According to my mum, I was called Leap year because it was according to the Chinese calendar. I guess it's easy to blame the Chinese calendar. LOL... But I'll verify it one day =)

And no worries, I haven't forgotten the photoshoot =)