Fried goodness

You can never escape the gloriness of fried chips!!! My friend, let me present to you, the friermon:

NEW! FRESH FAST FRIES. Fried in 90 seconds~!!!!!!! At a low low cost of $2.50 (if i remember correctly). This machine was found outside the skate board monster stadium rink in Olympic Park. WOW. And funny how they relate skater boy to chip eaters. lol.

It's an interesting concept, though, I'm not to sure if it'll catch on anytime soon. It promotes the idea of easy-to-go chips, but from a first time buyer perspective, there is skepticism, as it doesn't show any promise into the quality or freshness of the product. I personally like mine made by a person, but I can imagine this concept widely done in say, asian countries. Has anyone tried these chips?

Just in addition, I read this article in the MX that states why there is an enticing aroma to fried chips comes. It comes from the make up of different scents such as butterscotch, onions, hints of cocoa, cheese, flowers, and get this, ironing boards!


Anyways, moving along, I went past ANZ stadium, and had to do this, you know, just to piss the aussies off a little :P

Now sanity! Return!

4 comments:

chibi said...

lol, the fries thing sounds fishy..tried it?

Rayfy said...

nup =) I will if I ever see it again. Want to see how small the servings might be. lol.

Eltania said...

You make weird blog entries lol xD

Anonymous said...

yes i have tried it, its actually better than i expected.
the downside is that your salt is in a little satchet which has been sitting in the machine for god knows how long so when you go to put salt on your fries, about 2 lumps come out.