stupidity.......

Sometimes I make the most stupidest of decisions.......*sigh*

At the post office today I waited in a long line to book for a passport interview. When I got to the counter, the counter staff said a booking just opened at 11:30 due to a cancellation. The time was 10:15, and I didn't want to wait that long, so I said no, because I could go to another post office and hopefully there would be one earlier. Took the post office phone number anyway, just in case I changed my mind, and then walked around the area to do some other tasks. After the tasks were completed, the time was 11:05. I went back to the post office hoping the interview booking would still be open. The booking was taken during the time that it took to decide whether I should wait that long or not. Do'H!! Next available booking was 3:00.

You see, what I should have done is booked the interview at 11:30, and if I decided to go to another place, I could have just called the post office and canceled it.

aya.........

There's one more stupid thing I did today, but I'll explain it another day.

0 comments: