Manualism

That other thing stupid mistake I did was pretty much wrongly filling in a form, and having to drive out to many places to find another form in a super short period of time. Next time I do pick up a form, I'll definitely keep in mind to grab two or so. Just in case.

Okay... and a while ago I said I was learning how to drive a manual car. I haven't drove it for a while now, but I'll say that I was learning it so I could potential drive a manual van. The manual van was for a potential school photographer job. But now I've said no to the job.

But I've spent $270 on lessons. Should I continue with what I've learnt and buy a manual car? I feel safer driving an automatic car though. Much less to control and remember.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manual cars are cheaper by almost by a couple of grand. You have more control of the car if you drive manual.

chibi said...

I reckon you should drive whatever you feel most comfortable... though I'm pretty sure Jacky could give you an endless list of how good a manual is =p We always have this "discussion" XD

Rayfy said...

I feel more comfortable in an automatic car, but I can why a manual car is better. I still think auto driving is better because you get to enjoy more of the ride, have less to worry about, and the trip will be safer. But I've only done like 10 hours of manual driving. So, it's kinda hard to make a solid judgement to say what's better for me now.

Anonymous said...

Homer Simpson drives an auto, so drive an auto

Eltania said...

Keep learnin', since you've already spent so much time money and effort on it. And an extra skill is always good. But keep driving and auto if you feel more comfortable with it ^_^