Dropping the phone can be scary

I nearly lost my nice mobile phone today !____! As I got off the bus at the bus stop, stepped on the grass, and checked my pockets, I realised my phone wasn't inside. I frantically searched my pockets, checked my bag, twice, and then realised that it was probably on the bus. I ran after the bus, pounding the side. Some elderly person saw me, and yelled something to the bus driver. The bus didn't stop, and it kept going.

I was devestated. The bus wasn't going to stop, and I really hoped I was wrong. Maybe it was somewhere in my bag. Sometimes I have a tendancy to put my phone into my bag automatically. I searched a third time, and it wasn't there. It had to be on the bus, because I received a call on the way back.

So instead of heading home, I ran to a friend's place and asked to borrow his phone. He lives on the other side of the street. I was panicking. I was thanking them, apologising, and cursing myself (not swearing of course), but still apalled at my stupidity. I looked pathetic in other words.

I rang my mobile constantly, and no one picked up. I was very saddened. And I knew there were two people sitting close to me on the bus. I rang a 2nd long ring. No one picked up. After the 2nd long ring, I was ready to give up. Maybe someone wanted to keep my phone. I made one more last ring, and someone picked up.

It was some lady, and I asked her where she was. She told me "I'm at the bus stop".

Yeah. Guys. Laugh. I'm stupid @_@ Sigh.................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, you wanted it, so here is your comment.

i dont get your story..i mean i get it..but how is that silly and why should we laugh?

but lucky you found your phone, lol, what an epic day, even though i asked you what happened to you day and you said nothing -_-...

chibi said...

I wouldn't consider it stupid..consider yourself lucky =D

Rayfy said...

I guess I am lucky. But if I was to turn around, and look at the ground, I would have seen it.

lol. And "nothing" happened before this episode.

chibi said...

lol, "if" is the key word. No "if"s Ray!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha~!!
i know a friend that lost his phone while skiing if it makes u better, baka~kun