The WTFOMG fly/key moment

OmGoSh! I saw a fly as big as a jelly bean today. FREAKING MASSIVE!!! I didn't take a picture because you can't really comprehend how big it is from a picture taken from the camera phone. And it's not like I could have got a ruler and placed it underneath to show the size. lol.

Hmm...... wonder where it is now.......?

Also in preparation for the upcoming Chinese New Year, I did a bit of house cleaning today. One of those tasks included cleaning my keyboard. I vacuumed the keys, and I still thought it was clean enough, so I took out the keys, and found a kingdom of dust bunnies. Absolutely scary and yet, so fascinating.

4 comments:

chibi said...

Oh yeh, I really should do some massive annual house cleaning too!

And that keyboard.... @_@ I have a feeling mine might be like that too. I wont check. lol

Veniece said...

that is freaking disgusting...how long did u have your keyboard for??

hahaha...i will buy you a keyboard for your next bday...so u dont have to clean it up....

Rayfy said...

You should check just out of curiosity ^__^ I've had my keyboard for maybe 3-4 years???
I love cleaning it ^___^ It's so fascinating seeing how many dust bunnies are underneath.

Anonymous said...

That keyboard is dirty as hell O_O.

So what happened to the giant fly in the end?