21st Birthdays

The way that life works:

- Every week someone is having a 21st Birthday. I guess this comes for every single person on the planet when they reach somewhere close to the age.
Sometimes it's fun. Sometimes it's boring. You just remember. Smile =) and be glad that you contributed somehow to their life, personality, and/or emotions.

And with each and everyone, it only reminds me that mine will be coming sometime in the not-to-distant future. I have a feeling I'll be the last person to have a 21st for the class '04
so........ I guess that's a benefit of being young. Oh... and what does that mean? That means alot of pressure for me.

I already have an idea what to call my 21st bday party. It'll be called "The Last '04 Numero 21".. or a bit sadder one "The one that belonged in '05"

Oh! UNLESS....................... someone knows someone who turns 21 from the class of '04 after 23rd July. Please tell if you do. I can't steal their glory.

And the dress code? Maybe school clothing xD...
Might even have it at a school if I can organise it. Otherwise it'd be a hall.
(also, looking for a rock band to play at my party. Will have to start pub crawls soon)


----------

On another note, one of my aunties from HK knew I was turning 21 this year, so she bought me a tie. A REALLY COOL tie may I add. Oh, why so early? Only because my sister came back from HK a few days ago.
Check it out:

It's green when you see it from the left,

And it's blue when you see it from the right!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! MAGIC ^_^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh that is a v funky tie. *nods* And live band? That sounds awesome. Did you forget that Burpy is like in a band? hehe

eriz said...

nice tie. what colour is ur tie by the way~?? (btw i upgraded the blog, but it's depressing ur the only one commenting on it...)

Rayfy said...

Yesh Somps. Funky indeed. I will definitely ask Burpy too. 5 months to practice. Too easy ;).... that's if he can be bothered. hehe...

Oh, and eriz, maybe you can publicise your blog. Or find other blog writers. Blog writers always help out other blog writers. It's a hidden leaf village rule.