update v1.0.2

Happy Birthday Somps!!
Happy Birthday Halil!!
and next in line....Happy Birthday Burpy!
Gosh, there's more and more Jan\Feb babies.

But it kinda does make me wonder what I'll have to do for my 21st. I have to beat these guys ^_^..... And I won't give up. I'll have to do a little R&D in the next few months.

On another hand, sometime during this week, I'm going to get my phone fixed. yay!! ............ because I've been waiting 7 months to have the chance to bring my phone into repair. Then I'll have to buy a new cover, and add some more gizmos on.

Also thinking of a few ideas to sell to the fans/otakus. Most of them seem to be heading to an art graphic to support the words "Wake me up for meal time"..... which I think is a plausible idea since it's a very marketable product in terms of graphics, meaning and use.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you mind elaborating on the last paragraph? I'm not sure what you mean =).

Eltania said...

Yeah, what he said ^

Oh yeah, since you're both interested in participating for the SMASH thingo, why don't you guys cosplay? You can be easy characters who look like normal people until you hang out with me being retard genius?

Rayfy said...

Well, I think "Wake me up for meal time" signs are great! I have one on my door, and if I see another one like it, I'd probably buy another =)
But that's me.

Anonymous said...

TDOMJ drops by again.
If my cardboard costume is still in one piece by SMASH!, maybe I'll wear it. MAYBE! XD
So do we get to sit behind a counter and look like artists =D?

Ah, "wake me up for meal time" signs. But how is that related to otaku-sim? =O

Shounen... JUMP!

Anonymous said...

Ah, no actually you guys just get to hang around in the convention. Meeko, Etta and I will be sitting behind the table most of the time, unless we decide to wander around (to go buy others' stuff, or to buy food) in which you guys can help mind the store ^^

It'll be much cooler if you guys cosplayed ^^ It'll attract customers, so you'll get more profit =D Think about the moneh.

Rayfy said...

moneh? I like this moneh you're talking about =)
But... would you believe me if I said I'm doing this for the fans?

And DOMJ, let's modify your mask. Otherwise how will you sell if you can't see them. They could even run off with your moneh =S ..YOUR MONEH... "__"!

Anonymous said...

Coolguy23 doesn't get to sit behind the table? Okay, that's it!! I'm going to sit ON the table!!!!!!!! XD

Sure, we can modify the mask. Taking my money!? Shounen... JUMP! Moe... KIIICCCKK!!! See, it's not going to happen...

We should hop online and discuss this someday.

Rayfy said...

I thought you weren't into Shounen?_?

Anonymous said...

"I thought you weren't into Shounen?_?"

Lol!!!!!!! xD

Anonymous said...

I'm not into Shounen MANGA (mle -_- XD). But come on, I can't resist a name like Shounen Jump. It's now my special move.

Anonymous said...

So instead you jump shounens? xDDDDD

Rayfy said...

lol. You guys a funny =)