The China Boy Returns back to the Outback

WEEEEEEEEEE......... Welcome back Mr. Tom.
Where's our presents.... kekeke.......

Anyhows, Mr Tom came back today and we celebrated dinner with him. We had it at Curry Lovers. It was......... "unique".

Of course, a Shanky event wouldn't be a Shanky event if we didn't have Eriz bagging out Pat. As usual, the banana, zoo, and more banana jokes flew out naturally. lol.

Our pre-entree (as in the stuff they give you as default) was quite wierd at first. It came with this dip, which I thought was avocado so I avoided it. Everyone told me it wasn't.

So i tried it.

***** Halo sounds *****
It was sweet. Not quite avocado, still wierd, but nice.

The waiters had to come several times asking about our order because we were joking around too much. Hahaha....

GGeeeeerrrrr..... how do you read a menu?

OOooooo..... I can read menu-nese.

Evenutally we ordered the special banquet. And part of the banquet meant entree, mains and desert. (I think even at the stage, we had pissed the waiters off. Note to self, not good)

Our entrees finally came, and we dug in. I have to recommend the Curry Puff thingys. They were really nice. But I don't recommend the ginger thing that looks like Jelly. You'll know when you go. After we finished the entrees, I felt I had the duty to make some art. So I did.

Subsequently that was when the service became a bit sour. We watched people come and go, and people being served before us. We joked around saying that our entree "was" the mains too. In some perpective, it could have been =P

So in between were more Gori jokes.

When the sky turned dark, I finally asked the waiter when our food was coming. I think we had waited almost 30-40 mins after our entree. Maybe we shouldn't have asked them, because the waiter replied "Don't worry, it will be coming soon". And he ran off into the kitchen. Pat then told of us a story where some waiters spat or even pissed in the food because they didn't like the customers.
We were scared @_@

About 5 mins later, our food arrived, and we chowed. Ai? Chow chow chow.....
The curry dishes came in little bowls. And I thought, that was it???
I underestimated this judgement, and by the end of the main course, I was stuffed ^_^''
Oh yeah, and there were these parsley burito kind of stuff, which were nice too.

Again with the art:

The world through a glass

And my cool bird thingy that really isn't one, but kind of looks like one if you squint your eyes.

For desert, we had this sweet caramel dumpling thing. It was rreeeeaaallly swweet. And somehow, almost tasted like piss. BUT REALLY, it isn't. Uunlesssssssssssss......... that would kind of explain why our service was so bad -_____-''......... We were making curry jokes all night. Oh man.... how stupid of us.

Anyhoos, to conclude, welcome back Mr Tom.
You can also remember us as the ones that had the curry with you =) hehe...


0 comments: