Saving private Redman

I spent today with my great Shankys. We began with playing Tennis at some new clay courts. My skills were VERY RUSTY..... rustier than krusty. I feel bad... ;_;.... I can't do aces anymore.
But I still enjoy playing Tennis.

So after playing for a short while, we went to pick up Pat, who brought us to a special beach in Double Bay. It indeed was special. Almost like a private beach, but not.

Even before we really settled, Pat and Eriz had to go retrieve the ball that drifted off into the water (lol, who knows who kicked in @_@)Saving private redman

Sapper and I begun setting up the volleyball net. haha...... it took us over half an hour to set it up. *sigh*... The sand wouldn't allow it to ground in properly, and the wind was pretty rough. But nether the less, we strived on.
Me waiting for Sapper to fix his side.

When Eriz arrived back from the lagoon I allowed him to make it, and I went on a break. Patrick came back shortly after. (Supposedly he went fishing with just his bare hands. Baka -____-'')

We played Volleyball, Badminton (despite the rupture of the wind), and even DODGEBALL!!!!!
In Dodgeball, Sapper and I were the remaining dodgers, and we could barely get each other out. If it wasn't for him skimming my buttocks on the last throw, it would have been a fairly played match..... Moral of the story, my ass it too big. LOL....

Just as we were packing up to go, Pat, Eriz and I declared to dunk Sapper into the water.
He ran off =(
lol, so as a turn of events, Eriz was in the middle of us, we approached, picked him up, and dunked him into the water.
Oh... and one last thing. The gorilla and sapper started one of their fights again. Good documentation from me =P


Oh... and the V-day lollies came in real handy tonight =P ... we had two families over, and of course came the kids. When I brought the lollies out, the little boys came scrambling over and begun gorging through the little bundle. If it wasn't for their parents stopping them, haha.... they would have finished it all tonight. The power of lollies....mwhahahaha

3 comments:

eriz said...

my face has gone red from the sun and my left ear almost went deaf because of the wind and water pressure... still good, u and me make a great team, shanghai-ing the shanghaiese and peeking the peking ducks lol

eriz said...

(we would if tom and nick was here though...)

Rayfy said...

lol!! Yeah =) One of the peking ducks are coming back on Thursday. We'll begin Open season on Thursday =P